Navigation Bar

Friday, April 11, 2008

Student T-shirt


One of my awesome students wore a very interesting shirt. My brother always find great T-shirts to wear with fun sayings on them. I have seen a couple of fun sayings on some t-shirts at school. When I say something about the shirts the kids always have a big grin on their face.

I think the last reason is my favorite. I forgot to ask the student wearing this shirt if he knew what recycle meant.










I don't know if I like the "Lost Sister" shirt, being that I am a sister with three younger brothers. They would have fun wearing this t-shirt when we were much younger.

5 comments:

The Miller's said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so glad your on my blog!!!!! Its fun to be able to look at everyones.

The Miller's said...

Amy I was looking at some of your friends blogs and I went under Courtney West. Her Husband was my teacher like 2 or 3 times during highschool.

Unknown said...

Those shirts are too funny. I saw one on post yesterday that said "Parent for sale- buy one, get the other for free" I think he was like 3 or 4 yrs. old... haha Anyway, Steve & Barry's (I think is what it is called) has a TON of shirts with sayings. I have never seen so many. They may have an online store you could check out.

Gabriela Hull said...

Amy! We started a blog,too! I didn't realize you had one. Please come visit ours!
Gabby

Unknown said...

I love that all of us are blogging.