Navigation Bar

Monday, November 10, 2008

Santa Cookies

I have made these cookies for the last couple of years. They are fun to make and do not require me to bake. I go to a cookie party every December and I make 12 dozen of these Santa Cookies! I have made other cookies but these always seem to be a hit!

Here is what you need to make the Santa Cookies:
  • Nutter Butter Cookies
  • White Chocolate or Bark
  • White Chocolate Chips
  • Red Hots
  • Red Sugar
  • Chocolate Chips (melt to make the eyes)
Nutter Butter cookies can be used to make ghosts and reindeer as well.

The womens group at church is having a Service Auction. We take a quiz when we get to the event and get play money based on your score. What is on the quiz? Everyday things, how much laundry have you done this week and did you fold it? Did you pray this morning? Did you say I love you to someone in your family? Read your scriptures? Make your bed? Everyone then gets the play money. We then bid on Services or goods that we have all donated. I am donating, some of my jam, canned peaches and cookies. It is always fun to see everyone bid and I like to see the talents others have. I learn a lot about other women at church and have a lot of fun talking and socializing.

3 comments:

Troy and Rach said...

I am so glad that you posted that. I wanted to make those cookies last year, even got the almond bark, but couldn't remember how you assembled them. As I make them I will think of you!

Traylor Family said...

You should sign up to make those for the santa bags for the ward party...if you haven't already ;)

Diana Sims said...

Thanks for posting the recipe! Cute!