Navigation Bar

Monday, August 3, 2009

Favorite Sleeping Spot

Lilia can sleep anywhere. She fell asleep on the plane with a screaming two year old behind us. Falls asleep in the stroller blackberry picking. Loves to sleep in your arms. Movie does not deter her. Large group of people all chatting and she falls asleep. Oh, hot beach and she falls asleep (I had her in the shade and covered). Her favorite spot should be her crib but it is not! Second place: She sleeps so well on Asher's side of the bed, during the day time. I fold laundry, read or take a nap when this happens. First Place: She also prefers to sleep on Mommy!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh 5 months it seems like she just got here.....

Trisha said...

Amy,
She is so cute, and getting so big. Time flies doesn't it? My babies are going to be nine months next week, and it just seems like yesterday that I was frantically calling you to come over to help me get them to go to sleep. lol, not that it helped any did it?

Traylor Family said...

Lucas sleeping on mommy was MY favorite spot. Sometimes it was frustrating and then I'd remind myself that when I blinked he'd be in college. (I still LOVE it when he falls asleep in my arms. My heart turns to puddy)