Navigation Bar

Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday! Lilia is One!

Lilia's Cake.  This is the second one I have made.  It tasted really good.


  
Lilia and Daddy before the party started.  
 
Mommy and Daddy with the Birthday Princess!

 
Hmm, this might taste good.  She did not want to get dirty.  

 This tastes interesting. 

 
Mommy will help me open my presents.


 
Look what Grandma and Grandpa H. got me.  I love my apron.  We need to do some baking and crafts.

 
Grandpa R. will help me with this next one.  

 
I love books.  Look at all the colors.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa R.

 
Mommy and Daddy got me some drums. I will be making lots of noise.  

 
Grandma made a bow for me out of all the ribbons! This was her favorite thing to carry around.


 
Louise and Bill came for my party.  I share her name.  She also made the dress I am wearing.  

 
I am distracted by everything.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa R.


3 March 2010
We are celebrating a few days late. Happy Birthday! We love you Lilia! We had a great time celebrating your birthday. 
Here are a few things you love doing:
You found your baby dolls and love kissing them.  You do the sign for milk.  You drink our of a sippy cup.  You love reading books before naps and during the day.  You love other kids and want to be a part of the action.  You can blow bubbles, click your tongue and try to give us kisses.  You watch Daddy come home and greet him with smiles and laughter.  You eat everything.  You love vegetables, avocado and green beans.  Bath time continues to be a favorite for you.  You love splashing and getting me wet.  You love climbing into your rocking chair and then getting out.  You know what the trash can is and that your diapers go in there. Balloons are fun especially the ones with helium because they float. You carry your puppy (pookie) around everywhere and sleep with her. 

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Great cake!

Lindsay said...

Wow! Already one!!! Happy Birthday to the cutest baby and the best parents ever! Love seeing the pictures and hearing updates. Happy ONE!

The Cricket on the Hearth said...

Happy Birthday to Lilia! I bet this past year has just sped by for you guys - it always does! The cake was adorable, and of course Lilia herself is cute as can be! Congratulations on your first year as happy parents... Your little family is SO blessed. Love to all of you,
Aunt Marsha