Navigation Bar

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Update

I know everyone has questions. I am going to try and answer a few.
Tuesday, 4th around 10 am we found out that a birth mom, Lizzie had chosen us and that she is here in TN. A friend of the family got to give the news to me (Mary). I was stunned, I think I screamed for joy and then crying. After I got some information from Mary (agency rep) I messaged Asher because I knew he was in a meeting. I told him to call me that I had good news. He called! He was so happy. I then called our parents to let them know. We did not know what Lizzie was having, boy or girl? Asher and I are excited and so happy with either. Lizzie sent her ultra sound picture with Mary and we met at the chiropractor's office. We then found out that pink will be the color! It's a girl! We are excited. Mary took pictures. We got to talk a little and got Lizzie's info so we could contact her. We talked with Lizzie a while later. It was great to hear her voice and to see how she was doing. Late that night (10 pm) we got a call that she was headed to the hospital. We were almost ready and got on our way. We got a call later that Lizzie was sent home. She is due Jan 30th. I think the baby has other ideas! :)
So, now we wait and pray for Lizzie. We have not decided on a name yet. We are amazed at Lizzie's strength and love.

Update: Today at 1:45 ish (pm) Elayna arrived! We are headed to the hospital. No other details yet.

*writers note, This is not complete but some things are better placed in a private journal which I wrote down last night.

No comments: