Navigation Bar

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Meeting Tasha



We had a great trip to Utah to see our birth mom Tasha. She is so energetic and cheerful. We had a great meeting and enjoyed getting to know her and her family. She amazed us so much. Tasha is so thoughtful. She got us a gift with the cutest baby girl things! When they came into the room Anna handed the gift to us and told us that this was for our baby girl. Oh, I was so surprised and it was so touching. Anna is Tasha's little girl. She is three years old and so smart and happy. She was so good while we talked and got to know each other. We brought her some books. She had so much fun looking at them and Asher got to read to her. Kunuffle Bunny is my favorite! I mentioned this book earlier on my blog. I can not wait to see our little baby girl with bows in her hair wearing the cute pink "onesie".

12 comments:

Diana Sims said...

How exciting, Amy! I'm so happy for both of you! Can't wait to meet the little one when she's finally here!

The Miller's said...

Im so excited! That was very sweet of her to give a little gift. Love the picture.

Anonymous said...

We simply could not BE more ecstatic for all of you! We enjoyed seeing the picture of you with your birth mom, and love keeping up with all the latest.
Love,
Aunt Marsha

Courtney said...

Amy! That is so great. You will be such a good mom and I am so excited for you. Congratulations!

The Karrens said...

Glad everything went well. We have all been thinking about you and can't wait for the new addition.

Jamie said...

yea! It sounds like everything is going well. We are so excited for you! Congratulations again!

Gabriela Hull said...

We are so happy for you and Asher!!

Unknown said...

How sweet!!

Becca said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet the new little lady! She's so lucky to be in your family.

DP said...

Amy and Asher, I'm so excited for you. As an adoptee I can truly testify to the blessings of adoption. I will be eternally grateful to my birth mother for giving me up, which allowed my adoptive parents to enjoy that blessing and to give me so many wonderful experiences that I might not have had otherwise.My heartfelt best wishes to you guys and to Tasha.

Julee said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Also, love the J.S. quote.

E said...

Amy I am so happy for you guys!!!! I got goosebumps. Good luck iwth everything. Love, Erica Spurlock Snow