Navigation Bar

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BABY GIRL!!!!!


We are so EXCITED and words are not enough. We got a call on Saturday night from our Birth Mom. She is amazing. She told us the news and it was great. She asked the case workers not to say anything because she wanted to tell us herself. She was so excited and so are we. She is due March 8th and is having a baby girl. We talked for about an hour and half. We will be going to Utah to meet with her. We feel so blessed and are so thankful for the support, prayers and fasting in our behalf and now for our Birth Mom as well. Thank you so much.

Asher and Amy

12 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

How wonderful and exciting! Congratulations! We love pink babies!

The Miller's said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited!!!!

Kristen said...

Amy and Asher,

I am so excited for you guys. Keep us updated.

Kristen Hobneck

The Karrens said...

I am so happy for you both. You guys will great parents. Good Luck!

Tieky Torch said...

YEAH! WE are so excited! What great news! Can't wait to see pictures! Hope all goes well!

Courtney said...

Amy!!! I'm so excited for you. I wish you could have seen my face when I clicked on your blog and read "Baby Girl". :)
Please keep us updated. Congratulations!!!

Courtney West

Anonymous said...

We are excited for you guys I didn't know you got a birth mom, where was I lol.

Lynne and Leon

Jamie said...

I just can't get over the wonderful news. When/where will you be in UT? Do you need a place to stay or anything while you are here? Let us know! We would be happy to help with whatever you'll need!

Gabriela Hull said...

We love you and we are so excited for you guys!!

Sarah Jean said...

That is wonderful news! I wish you the best as you go to meet her and prepare for that sweet baby. You guys deserve all the happiness you can get!

John and Erin said...

YAAAAAY!!!! Congrats!!! We are soo excited for you guys!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I needed a box of tissues when I read this blog!! AMY & ASHER!!! I AM soooo thrilled!!! CONGRATS!!!