Navigation Bar

Saturday, May 23, 2009

And the WINNER is........

Asher got a phone call this morning from simplicitygourmet.com It was a surprise. Last week at work they had a health fair and he registered for a free gourmet dinner. He had forgotten about it until this morning when they called and said he had won! So, on Friday we are having a gourmet chef come and cook in my kitchen! I am so excited! We get free aprons (one black one and one pink one), discounts and yummy food. I don't have to do dishes! They are bringing the cookware. This is going to be an adventure for sure. Our names go into a drawing for a Jamaican Vacation! I don't think our good fortune will last to get that one! No big deal though, because free dinner is just great!
Oh, the last thing we won was our profile on an adoption website. Time before that was Ballroom dance lessons that I won for answering a phone survey correctly. It was not fun. They tried to sell us lessons that were very expensive. The dancing part was a lot of fun! We don't win much. Those last two things have happened in the last 10 years.

5 comments:

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

I think part of the rules are to have us over for dinner!!Trust me! I know these things! haha jk~!!! We are so excited for you. That is one thing we want to do one day, so let us know how it goes! YEAH YOU WON!! HIP HIP HORRAAYYY!!

Traylor Family said...

That sounds like fun! I've never even heard of such a thing. I've never one anything, oh wait, a boombox at a work Christmas dinner. Jeremy once one a $20 gift certificate to a local bakery off the radio. Nothing exciting.

Braden Bell said...

How fun that you won something! Congrats on that.

Gabriela Hull said...

You'll have to share the recipes of what they cook. I hope you have a great dinner!

Unknown said...

YUM!! AWESOME!! How exciting.