Navigation Bar

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pierced Ears

Lilia has pierced ears! Annie and I went looking for a place with closed backs. We found a place in Springfield. Lilia did really well. Then before we left she had a big blow out. Wow, it was messy! Thank goodness Annie was there to help! I was not prepared so she was naked except for diaper, bib and socks! We had plenty of blankets though. A very eventful day! First picture is of Annie feeding Lilia and she is not dressed! Second picture is of Lilia today.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I think getting them done so young is a BIG plus. Easy EASY EASY to take care of.

I'm so behind on meeting up with people I keep making dents in the house and it's really feeling good.

I was going to ask if it gets warm enough this week do you want to bring lil one over two swim? Just give me a call I should be around all week.

Lynne

Craft-a-Boo said...

She's such a cutie! And getting so big! The peirced ears are sooooo adorable!

The Cricket on the Hearth said...

We got Gennie's done when she was really young, too. She was okay for the first one, but when we did the second one she gave me this look as if to say, "How could you!?", and burst into tears! I felt SO guilty... but it didn't last long. Lilia looks adorable!

The Miller's said...

awwwwwwwwwww I cant wait to see them!!! So cute