Navigation Bar

Friday, July 17, 2009

Milk and Food Storage (Powdered, Yuck)

Milk! I love milk. I do not care for powder milk. When I was younger my Mom would trick us and mix real milk with powdered milk. I usually could taste the difference. I have powder milk in my food storage and I use it when I need to for cooking. My Mom told me about
http://www.gossner.com/
I have not tried it yet but will soon. She left me with quart. The website says they have different flavors. Mango sounded fun and I love chocolate!
This may be a great alternative to powdered milk!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

2 comments:

Mike said...

I never was a powdered milk fan myself.

Craft-a-Boo said...

I'm not a huge powdered milk fan either. However my family has been using a product called Morning Moo's for years. It's really good actually. They have eggnog and chocolate flavors, and it comes in a whole bunch of other flavors. I would try that out if you can.