Navigation Bar

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Peaches! Yummy!

Lilia tried her first peach on July 4th! She loved it. She grabbed my hand tight and would not let go. Aunt Annie gave her some more peach on Wed. She really loved it. Peach juice everywhere and her bib was drenched. Today I gave her some in this holder I have. It allows her to eat stuff without choking on the food. She loved it! So far her tummy has been fine. She may not eat her rice cereal anymore. We will see what happens. I love the look of excitement and concentration on her face. Enjoy your peaches! We are loving peaches!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen those, I'm glad to know that they work so well.

Unknown said...

I've wondered about those myself. We just may have to do that. We let Spence have pancakes, eggs, and hashbrowns... let's just say he did NOT want his baby oatmeal the next day. LOL