Navigation Bar

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I love seeing this...

I love seeing this! Yep, my refrigerator is covered with Lil' art work and toys! I have waited to see my child's art work and toys on the refrigerator. In the past I have had friends kids art work on my refrigerator.
Here is a few things on the refrigerator. She went to nursery at church last week and stayed without me! The picture on the right is the one she colored two weeks ago. It talks about what we pray about. We sent last weeks picture to her birth mom. It was about how Heavenly Father loves all his children. I had that picture up as well. Lil' did a great job coloring the pictures.
She has stickers to play with and her picture of Christ we got at Nathan's wedding in Colorado.
~~~
You will notice an orange thing in the water dispenser. The orange drink cozy is to keep Lil' from getting water and dumping the water on the floor. She loves water!

No comments: