Navigation Bar

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Orson Scott Card: Sabbath suggestions for dad | Mormon Times

Orson Scott Card: Sabbath suggestions for dad Mormon Times

I loved this article. When I was talking with my Mom she mentioned this article. She encouraged me to read it. I would encourage you to read it as well.

Asher loves spending time with Lilia. He comes home for lunch and he plays with Lilia. She loves seeing him. I try and tell her when he is coming or if he is home. He comes in downstairs and we usually are upstairs. She runs to the stairs and meets him. When he comes home from work. They will play while I finish cooking dinner. They chase each other and wrestle. He also will help her cook on her play kitchen.

This article talks about how we can learn more about our children by playing with what they want and doing things on their level. Benefit number four in the article is amazing to think about.

Take a few minutes and read the article.

No comments: