Navigation Bar

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Naps on Sunday Afternoon

We are all having naps after church. We are waiting for Daddy to finish some church work. We love Daddy!
Lilia falls asleep before we get home from church and I carry her to my bed to sleep. I feed Lilia lots of snacks during church because she does not get to eat lunch. Church is from 11 am to 2 pm. She is loving nursery (18 months-3 yrs). The nursery sisters are so good to her. She loves singing time and tells me all about the songs. We put her picture she colors on the fridge.
Elayna was up off and on during church. She is sleeping really well on me (see picture)!
The lesson in Relief Society (womens organization) was on Service. http://lds.org/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-28-service?lang=eng
It is nice to be reminded to let others serve you but that I can serve others as well. I don't have to do something big and grand but can do small things for others. I love the feeling I receive when I serve others and my family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's such a cute picture. Your girls are adorable :)!

Love,
Shauna

Unknown said...

Amy,

"Dolly" is me (Shauna Gandolph McBain, your cuz :)) -- Dolly is the Primary Pres. that I work under as the secretary and I must be logged into our Primary gmail account right now. Just wanted to clear that up :).