Navigation Bar

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sleeping Girls!

Lilia had to have the pacifier after lunch and then fell asleep with it. The question is should I remove pacifier and risk waking her up? Hmm, I will in a few more minutes. She did not wake up!
Elayna is asleep as well with her arms up. I used a swaddler a friend got for me and Elayna slept 7 hours last night!
Funny things this morning:
1. I got a green booger out of Elayna's nose and asked Lilia to throw it away. She carefully took the q-tip and said, "Eww" and threw it away!
2. A friend gave Lilia some purses a while ago. Lilia is interested in them now. I have collected race cars from Goodwill and cleaned them up. Lilia loves playing with them. She has two air planes and flies them around. Where does she keep them all? In her pink leather purse that has an "L" on the outside!
3. Daddy flew air planes with Lilia today during his lunch break. They were flying everywhere!
4. Lilia has insisted she wear her "blue" panties the last couple of days. She only lasts an hour half before they are wet. We take bathroom breaks every 15 minutes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that they both sleep with their arms up.


L.