Navigation Bar

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Going to Grandma's House

Lilia is still asleep. We got an invite to eat at Momma's (Asher's parents). I got Lilia up and carried her to her car seat. She did not wake up! I had to take a picture because she had a cute double chin! She is 7 weeks old and is growing quickly.
She was great during church. Three hours is a long time! Feed her before sacrament meeting and then she burped nicely but would not go to sleep. She was pleasant and happy. Her eye lids were dropping but no sleep! Asher held her during sunday school and she was out. I held her during Relief Society and she was great. Church wears her out and makes her tired. Enjoy the picture!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

2 comments:

Diana Sims said...

She's so cute, Amy!!

The Miller's said...

She is so cute!! Thanks for letting me hold her.