Navigation Bar

Friday, October 9, 2009

Playing on the Floor!

Lilia is crawling! She is so funny to watch. She makes me smile just watching her. The newspaper is not safe on the floor under the end table. She is attracted to it. She found the news paper pile at Grandma's house as well. We moved it. I am waiting to see what she notices next. We have tried to video her crawling and she stops as soon as the camera comes out and goes the other direction. She has a cute backside but not what I really wanted on the video! She loves to play and is learning about crawling over me. She is clapping her hands. Fingers are not straight. The right middle bottom tooth is coming in. She got the left middle bottom last Wednesday. Teeth are very sharp!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: