Navigation Bar

Friday, October 2, 2009

See Spot Run!

This is an outfit my Mom made for Lilia. I wore a similar outfit when I was little. The fabric is the same! I was surprised at the baby shower to get a gift with no name. It was in a gift bag that had been made for Lilia because her name was on it. I should have recognized my Mom's handy work but I was not expecting it. I pull out this jumper and I am so surprised. I told everyone that I wore an outfit made out of this fabric when I was a child. I wanted to know who the giver was. Momma (Asher's Mother) said I should know. Then it hit me...the bag...the fabric...had to be my Mom! What a fun surprise! It is a little big for her. I had to see her wear it! Thanks Mom! I love you! My parents live out of state. I miss them a lot. I am excited to see them soon.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: