Navigation Bar

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lilia's Favorite Books

Lilia loves to read these books or have me read them. We read before nap times and bed and sometimes just for fun. We always read one or all of these books. I try to mix others into the mix.
Why do I think she likes them?
•Peekaboo Morning by Rachel Isadora because there is a puppy in the book and she made the connection to her puppy. When we get to that page we stay for a while and she tells me about the puppy.
•Look Look! by Peter Linenthal because she likes the shapes and the black and white contrast.
•Where's Spot by Eric Hill because of the puppy and it has flaps that open.
•Good Night Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann because she does. I have not figured out this one. May be all the animals she likes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put them in order as well of when they became her favorites.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

My kids love Good Night Gorilla! Even Max! I don't really get it either :)