Navigation Bar

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little Mommy

Lilia loves her baby dolls. She puts them to bed, butler and feeds them. She said her baby was heavy. I think she was tired of holding the baby. I got one of my baby holders and helped Lilia put her baby doll in the holder. She loved it. This is the holder my mom made and she used to carry me when I was a baby.

When we went to the library on Monday Lilia insisted her baby come. I ended up holding the doll. When we left I stuffed the doll in my library bag but the doll was still visable. A nice older lady stopped to see if I needed help (Lilia was going wild pulling brochures off shelf and Elayna was in my arms). She mentioned that she thought the baby doll was real from a distance and was worried about me. I am sure I was a site!

No comments: