Navigation Bar

Saturday, March 23, 2013

What to do during Lilia's piano lesson?

While Lilia is in her piano lesson Elayna and I need to be out of sight. I brought the girls computer and showed Elayna how to use it.
I love her red ruby shoes!

Update on Elayna:
Elayna has reached the age where she wants to do everything by herself. She says, "I do it or my self". Makes us smile and we get to wait while she tries.
She is mostly potty trained. She tells me when she needs to go. She loves to go to the potty at every store. She has accidents when I don't go fast enough. Her diaper at night stays dry most nights. She is waking up in the middle of the night and we think it is becausevdhe needs to go potty. She throws a huge fit but does go potty. She usually goes back to sleep. So we are all a little tired in the morning.

No comments: