Navigation Bar

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Raleigh Ringers


My friend, Debbie told me about the Raleigh Ringers. She is a handbell ringer at her church. I have heard her group and it is so beautiful. I looked up the Raleigh Ringers on Google and found where and when they were playing here in TN. Debbie told me that they were the best and that I should go hear them. So, Asher and I went and heard them play. Wow, they were awesome. I love listening to great music. If you go to the website and look in the Gallery you can listen to some samples from their albums.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Amy that sounds so fun. I am a sucker for any type of Christmas show. Thanks for the tip.

Unknown said...

WOW!! NEver heard of them. They are awesome.

Jamie said...

How fun! I LOVE bell choirs!

Braden Bell said...

How cool! That would be a really amazing Christmas concert.

Diana Sims said...

That sounds so neat, Amy! I'm glad you're enjoying the Christmas spirit!