Navigation Bar

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Grey Griffins Series

I love to read. I enjoy reading children's literature. I just finished this series (well till the next book comes out).
The Grey Griffins Series by Derek Benz and J.S. Lewis. It is a fun series so far. I like the good versus evil and then the adventure the books take me on. I think it is one way to escape to another place. It amazes me how authors can think of such places and write so that I can see them in my head. I wish I had that kind of talent.



I am now reading this:

2 comments:

Braden Bell said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I need some good Christmas reading.

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

So I finally quit being lazy today and finally added you to my blogspot page. I am not sure if I would have done it tommorrow cuz we all know that tomorrow never comes.:) My favorite saying this month is " I will do it tomorrow!" Anyways I really like your website and I will finish writing this so called book comment!