Navigation Bar

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 1 of Doll House

This will be a doll house cabin, eventually.  My mom found the kit at garage sale and got a deal.  She gave it to me a year or more ago. I decided that this would be a Christmas present for Lilia and Elayna. I stared by counting/organizing everything in the kit last week and made sure all the pieces were in the kit. We will see how my woodwork skills are. I took a class for my major in college and made a small cabinet out of walnut. During this class I learned that I am allergic to wood dust. I got really itchy where my skin was exposed (arms and hands).  Not much dust with this project, yet.  The porch is the front piece, then first floor and the back is second floor. I think this is a great start.
Now trying to get the girls to take a nap!

No comments: