Navigation Bar

Friday, January 2, 2009

Few of My Favorite Things during Christmas 2008


We hope everyone had a great Christmas! We spent it with family and friends. My Mom brought us these crazy head gear. You can not tell but Asher's hat lights up with lights.


These are Rudolph Really "Sucky" Reindeer pins that we got from my Mom as well. A lady makes them. If you want to purchase an one of a kind, unique gift for friends, co-workers and family, email: sue.leigh12@gmail.com It was fun to wear and I got a lot of comments regarding this fun festive pin.



We had the Smiths over and made gingerbread houses out of graham crackers and lots of candy. Asher and my Dad juiced oranges so we could drink OJ while we built our houses or architectural feats!

We hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and made lots of great memories. We have had a great year. We celebrated the birth of Jesus and are so thankful for His life and Atonement. We enjoyed looking back over the year and counting our blessings. These are a few of my favorite things...

3 comments:

Braden Bell said...

How fun! Great pictures. How was the donut party on New Years?

Gabriela Hull said...

I love all your fun activities! Happy New Year!

Diana Sims said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!! :)