Navigation Bar

Monday, January 12, 2009

Camp Crafts from Years Ago


I have been to YW Camp for a lot of years. One of my first years as a leader we made a doll. I think it was suppose to be an angle with wings. I never got that far with the craft. I painted the doll and put her together. I made the one on the left about 8 years ago. I remember they had extra dolls that the girls abandoned and so I took one that was half painted. I got my bin out of half finished crafts out last week and decided to finish this doll. She is the one on the right. I think they make a great pair of friends. They are going to go in the bedroom upstairs. It is a girls bedroom with the yellow beds and furniture. These two dolls will be perfect addition to the room.

1 comment:

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

Like I have have said in the past..you are soo crafty!! Maybe your next calling in church is going to be enrichment leader!I think they are cute! I don't think they would fit in a boys room!